Saturday, May 19, 2012

Along Interstate 5

I've been relying more and more on my little iPhone for my photography needs. I always have it with me, and it's just so handy to use. The quality certainly isn't the greatest, but it really allows for more spontaneous photography. 

A while back I added Instagram to my iphone aps. It's a fun way to take otherwise ordinary shots and turn them into something a bit quirky or moody. I love it and use it all the time. (If you happen to be on Instagram, you can follow me and I'll follow you back. My username is finlandia).

Here is a short series of iPhone shots that I collected as I was driving, or rather sitting in the passenger seat, from Anacortes to San Ramon along Interstate 5 in April. In case you've never driven that route, it's quite a lovely drive and passes through a multitude of scenic landscapes. 

Come along for the ride...

Sunrise near Mt. Vernon...
Seattle Space Needle...
 Entering Oregon...
 Passing the big rigs...
 Remember these? 
Found at a rest stop in Oregon...
Farmland north of Eugene...

 Approaching Mt. Shasta...
 A pretty rest stop...
Weed, anyone?
Hope you enjoyed the ride! Do you have a favorite iphone photo ap?

No comments: