Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ghoulish Neighbors

Halloween is almost here. Have you bought your candies yet? Have you carved the jack o lantern? Will your home look welcoming to little trick or treaters this coming Friday night? I have to admit, my house wouldn't exactly win a prize for best decorated Halloween haunt, but one particular residence several blocks away would certainly win such honors. This morning I peddled my bike over to the best haunted house in San Ramon. Every year this home hosts various ghoulish creatures - much to the delight of the neighborhood tikes. Take a look at who's hanging out at the haunted house...

The Purple Witch

A Zombie

Your friendly neighborhood Postman

Some cool dudes...

My new biking partner

Can we find this bride a mate?

Don't forget to buy your candy...

Even the candidates made an appearance...
Have a fun and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! My Japanese friends will love the photos. Here's a link to a Japanese ghost story:

http://japanese.about.com/library/weekly/aa102800.htm?nl=1

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the interesting link. It was fun to read about Japanese ghosts.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Love the candidates and their companions esp!

Linnea said...

Yes, and I'm looking forward to seeing next year's Halloween ghouls! Every year a new batch arrives...L.