Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Map of the World

Here's a fun way to see where in the world you've been to so far. I've created my map below. The red areas are places I've lived in, the blue are places I've traveled to, and the green are places I want to go to. I'll go just about anywhere in the world - as long as it's safe, but if I had my choice, the green countries are the places I'd most like to visit before my time is up. There are a lot of places on this planet I haven't been to yet. I've only visited about 19% of the world's countries...

How about you? Want to make your own map? Go to this site and give it a try - this site will generate a map like the one I've posted:


Or you can try this travelbuddy site, which is a little more accurate since it includes more islands than the whereivebeen map site:



No comments: