Monday, June 29, 2009

Costa Rica

Here's what you get when F and Z travel without L and her beloved Nikon...only a few pics to document their trip through Costa Rica...

The volcano...

The pool...

The beverages...

The rainfall...

The town named after our hometown...

The bugs...

The jungle...

The catamaran...

The beach...

The hospital room...

The doctor...

The return to SFO...
F and Z had a great time in spite of being quarantined for six days in a hospital in San Jose...see what happens when they travel without me!

6 comments:

Sally in WA said...

I like the beverage shot. :-) The bug - wow! That thing is ginormous!!

Glad to see the youngun out of the hospital. That must have been quite the scare.

Chako-chan said...

Thank you for the last photos. The plants look happy in the misty atmosphere. I'm so glad Z is fully recovered. When I read about F and Z's trip to Costa Rica in your previous posting, I thought it was a trip they took some time ago. I like the photo at SFO--a happy conclusion.

Ebie said...

Hahaha! So next time plan the trip with mom. She's like a girl scout, always prepared! That's ok without a lot of photos, they are home safe with a clean bill of health! Until the next journey!

diane b said...

Another blog, another country and no chance of getting sick away from home. Thanks for the trip.

JenDit said...

I fear that if you had been along, you TOO, would have been quarantined; hence the only pix would have been inside the hospital room, and I don't trust you NOT to zoom in on every detail...thanks but I'm glad your camera wasn't there...HEE HEE

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

You know, I think their minimalist approach to photodocumenting has still provided the essence of their trip: rain, beach, beer, pool, jungle, enormous insects and hospital quarantine! The boys did good!
Janice.